The opportunities in Real Estate have evolved and now there are far more attractive options other than just buying and selling. Our team sources and structures these opportunities into attractive options for your investment .Our property advisors have played major roles by providing with our best quality & cost competitive services to customers.
- The stability of any facility company not only depends on its quality but also on its maintenance. There are properties around the world built to the taste and comfort of people but, the life span of such properties varies in accordance with the upkeep activities carried out. Hiring a Community Association Management company is not a very easy job. Fundamentally, the cost should actually match the average spending capacity of the residents. Also, maintaining a good level of cordiality between the owners’ association and the management company is of paramount importance.
- Abscissa prop care has an online system whereby members can There after they can log in any time and mention query/clarification. Our team then processes the requirement and accordingly concerned staff/ technician are tasked .They know timeframe within which the work needs to be completed and reports submitted
- As an owner of a property, you need not worry at all as to how to manage rent or issues concerning electricity, plumbing etc. A proper inspection is done by Abscissa prop care experts from time to time on every individual’s property that falls under their supervision, to ensure that there is no maintenance issue surfacing with imminent danger to the household.
- Abscissa prop care provide the services ranging from plumbing works to electrical to security services. We have a legal team that advises issues related to non-payment of rent, deliberate breakage of common properties and any other issues compromising the safety of residents. On top of that, residents are also encouraged to approach the management with information related to such misdemeanours of other residents or visitors.
- As an owner of a property, you need not worry at all as to how to manage rent or issues concerning electricity or plumbing. Abscissa prop care will alleviate your worries by handling all these activities for you. The property manager acts as a very important link between the owners and contractors..
- A proper inspection is done by Abscissa prop care experts from time to time on every individual’s property that falls under their supervision, to ensure that there is no maintenance issue surfacing with imminent danger to the household.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Abscissa Prop care Services one of the biggest decisions you’ll make as a landlord is whether you should hire a property management company. Many landlords manage properties on their own or with the help of an employee, such as a resident manager. But sometimes landlords need more help, and that’s when a property management company might make sense. Our Property Management Service can be a huge asset to your business.
When should you hire us?
You should consider hiring a property management company like us if:
- You have lots of properties or rental units. The more rental properties you own and the more units they contain, the more you’re likely to benefit from us.
- You don’t live near your rental property. If your rental property is located far from where you live or you have settled abroad, hiring us can be invaluable in dealing with the many issues that you will not be able to handle from afar.
- You’re not interested in hands-on management. Many landlords look forward to the challenge of finding good tenants and the rewards of maintaining a safe and attractive property on their own. But if you view rental property ownership strictly as an investment and want little or nothing to do with the day-to-day management of your properties, consider hiring help to manage your property.
- Your time is limited. Even if you enjoy hands-on management, you may not have much time to devote to your business, especially if land lording isn’t your day job. And if you prefer to spend your time growing your business, including searching for new properties, arranging financing for renovations, or changing your business structure, then a management company may be a good way to spend your money.
- You’re suddenly inundated with management tasks. If your business is growing, at some point you may find that you need a substantial amount of help to manage everything properly. At that point, it might make sense to hire a management company.
- You don’t want to be an employer. If you hire a resident manager or other employees to help with your property, you become an employer. You’ll have to handle payroll and deal with a host of other legal requirements and considerations. But, because a property management company isn’t your employee (it’s an independent contractor), and neither are the people who work for the company, by using one you avoid the hassles of being an employer.
- Your property is part of an affordable housing program. If you participate in an affordable housing program, things can get complicated. Usually, in these programs the landlord receives financial assistance, which may be in the form of a grant, low-interest loan, or tax credits, in return for agreeing to rent at least part of the property to tenants earning below a certain income level. In order to continue receiving the assistance, the landlord must comply with a complicated set of rules. With so much at stake, it’s often worth hiring a property management company that has expertise and experience with the particular housing program in question.
- If you are planning to buy/sell or rent property you can contact us and we will come up with best deals and as per your expectations. Our service is well experience in handling properties over the years and we ensure you to provide even better service if you show genuine interest.
What We Do?
We deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving your time and worry over marketing your rentals, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints and we can also Buy/Sell and rent your property. Plus, a good management brings its know-how and experience to your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands. Finally, our company is an independent contractor, so you avoid the hassles of being an employer. Our team advises our clients, who need to know the current and future health of the market to make great decisions in buying and selling of Residential and Commercial Properties. Being a client conscious company, we abide by the motto of Service and Transparency in business dealings. Our backbone is a dedicated team of directors with defence background. Working with Discipline, priceless insight, understanding and professionalism is what we do.